Here at STADIUM, we’re focused on team lunches, and client lunches.
What makes us different is that we’re the only company where groups can order meals from different restaurants and have them delivered together. Eg.. Bryan can order a burger from Shake Shack, Peter can order a salad from sweetgreen, VJ can get a vegan sandwich from by Chloe etc. and have it arrive at the same time, hassle-free. Each lunch is neatly packed and labeled with the diner’s name.
Our goal is simple; we aspire to make organizing lunch easy and provide options that everyone in the group will enjoy. But, our company is complex and full of challenges. We intersect technology, B2B sales & marketing, food, and logistics.
We started in 2014, and have been growing rapidly in New York City. We're looking for people that are results-driven, persistent, a problem solver, have a capacity to be open minded, a quick learner and, self aware.
Our team is lean, but no matter how big we become, our company culture will always be founded on:
- Clear thinking & good judgment
- No egos & mutual respect - we openly admit mistakes, take feedback, and adapt
- Perseverance, positive attitude
- Good communication - despite our roles, we should be able to effectively communicate internally and externally
- Collaborative, but independent: We learn from everyone, but ultimately do what makes sense to us
No open jobs at this moment